Need to vacation? Listed here are the government’s most current regulations on quarantine, vacation, screening and vaccinations.
All incoming tourists into Guam are subject to a 10 day quarantine. Travelers arriving into the United States from any international state are subject to the Facilities for Sickness Handle and Avoidance requirement of acquiring a negative pre-departure COVID-19 test final result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19, and are however necessary to bear quarantine. The adhering to exemptions implement.
Pre-arrival detrimental COVID-19 RT-PCR test
Passengers who current a damaging COVID-19 RT-PCR test might be exempt from quarantine. Upon arrival, present picture identification (passport, driver’s license or point out-issued identification) or a valid destructive COVID-19 RT-PCR exam gathered inside 72 hrs of arrival. Take a look at success must include things like patient title, date of start, specimen collection date and the kind of COVID-19 check.
Other pre-arrival destructive COVID-19 viral exam
Passengers who do not qualify for exemption from quarantine, both since they deficiency a adverse COVID take a look at or usually are not absolutely vaccinated, have to present a picture identification (passport, driver’s license or state-issued identification) and a legitimate unfavorable COVID-19 viral (non-RT-PCR) check final result gathered within 72 hrs right before arrival.
Other viral exams, these as LAMP tests or antigen exams, also determine regardless of whether people are contaminated with coronavirus. Exam benefits need to include individual identify, day of beginning, specimen assortment day and the kind of COVID-19 take a look at.
COVID-19 vaccination timetable
Carry a photograph ID. These thanks for their second dose are reminded to provide their COVID-19 immunization card. To watch the comprehensive timetable of COVID-19 vaccination clinics, go to dphss.guam.gov/vaccinategu.
Minors need to be accompanied by a guardian or legal guardian and supply govt-issued identification to validate age. Minor’s start certificate is satisfactory. Mother or father or authorized guardian have to have a government-issued ID. Guardians will have to also present legal guardianship or electricity-of-attorney doc.
COVID-19 vaccination clinics go on at the spots and times down below.
- noon-5:30 p.m. July 6-10 at UOG Fieldhouse in Mangilao. Sign up at tinyurl.com/vaxguam. Bring appointment confirmation and evidence of identity. Walk-ins welcome.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. each Saturday till July 17 on the 2nd flooring of Micronesia Mall. Sign-up at tinyurl.com/covidstopswithme. Bring appointment affirmation and evidence of identification. Very last appointment at 6 p.m. Stroll-ins welcome.
- 9 a.m.-noon July 6-7 at Public Health’s Southern Area Community Health Center in Inalåhan. Call (671) 828-7604/5/7518 to routine an appointment. Stroll-ins welcome.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each individual Wednesday right until July 14 at farmer’s co-op market in Dededo. Push-through testing and vaccinations.
- 4-6 p.m. July 7 at Guam Housing and Urban Renewal Authority’s Yona subdivision basketball court. If you are homebound and would like to routine a visit at a later on date, make sure you phone the Yona Mayor’s Office at 671-789-4798/0012/1525/1526. Stroll-ins welcome.
- 9 a.m.-noon each Thursday till July 15 at Astumbo Senior Middle in Dededo. Register at tinyurl.com/covidstopswithme. Bring appointment affirmation and proof of identity. Stroll-ins welcome.
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. July 8-9 on the second flooring of Micronesia Mall in Dededo. Register at tinyurl.com/vaxguam. Bring appointment confirmation and evidence of identification. Wander-ins welcome.
- 1-5 p.m. July 9 at Guam International Airport Authority. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/july-9-vaccinate-at-gate-8-desti nation-guam-airport-tickets-161418953435. Carry appointment confirmation and proof of identification. Open to the first 200 registrants. Walk-ins limited.
- 1-4 p.m. July 9 at General public Health’s Northern Region Neighborhood Health Heart in Dededo. Call (671) 635-4418/7400 to plan an appointment. Stroll-ins welcome.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. just about every Saturday until finally July 17 at the 2nd floor of Micronesia Mall in Dededo. Register at tinyurl.com/covidstopswithme. Provide appointment affirmation and proof of identification. Past appointment at 6 p.m. Wander-ins welcome.
- 9 a.m.-noon July 12 at Public Health’s Northern Location Group Wellness Centre in Dededo. Call (671) 635-4418/7400 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins welcome.
Cost-free COVID-19 tests continues. No indications are required to qualify for tests.
Screening for travel reasons will not be conducted at these community testing internet sites. Men and women searching for COVID-19 tests to vacation off-island may perhaps get in touch with Public Health’s Northern Location Group Wellbeing Centre at 635-7525/6 to schedule an appointment.
Precedence is specified to people less than investigation and all those touring for clinical reasons. For the safety of the local community and nurses, only 4 folks for each vehicle are allowed to be tested. Effects out there onsite. Bring a photograph ID.
- 9 a.m.-midday July 6 at previous carnival grounds in Tiyan. Initial come, initially served.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. just about every Wednesday right until July 14 at farmer’s co-op market in Dededo. First appear, first served.